Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Scale Story: Tuesday

Today my scale says 276.5. I weighed twice. Could be accurate. Go figure.

The list has grown! Here's the current group:
Bonnie -1
Jill
Cathi
Shiloh
Pam
Paula
Amanda
Shannon
Carrie
Sam
Alan
Loene
Anita
Holly
Julie
Dee
Debi
Linda
Robin -1
Erin
Patty
Jenny
Stella
Corinna
Hanna
Deb
Michelle

My sister-in-law says my brother Alan won't be motivated unless punished, so I told him he'd have to pay me 10 bucks for the American Cancer Society if he doesn't lose his weight. I know he will because I'm his favorite (and only) little sister and it's the only present I want from him!

My friend (and boss) Pam Morgan has given up sugar. I decided to join her 'til my birthday. Just that should give me a couple of pounds, eh? Cathi, you in? I'm guessing yes. Everyone else, how's it going? Robin lost a pound last week (hence the -1 by her name). Keep me posted via Facebook, email or blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm down a lb, woo hoo, sorry you were up all night.....if you can't sleep tonight, I'll be on as I work third shift....Keep up the good work! Deb

    ReplyDelete