Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday June 21: Altaview Hospital

Trying to compose this post from my Kindle. Let's see how that works! I checked in at 9 on Wed,was in recovery by 11. Much less pain this time. Loene brought me and stayedvall day. I was in and out of sleep all day. Karen & Jo Ann stopped by. Later Cathi & Spencer came. I didn't sleep that night...I was itchy from the pain meds. Thurs morning I got up to walk and did a tiny bit of therapy. We took me off the pain pump so it took some experimenting to get the right balance. Loene came at 11. Lovely visits with Brian,Carrie,Brandi,Derek,Pam, Jennifer & Mike.More walking. CPM machine going, so pain & stiffness. Last night slept quite well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had much less pain this time!-- (At least, at that point in your recovery.) And so happy to hear you had lots of friendly visitors too. Wish I could've visited as well! Hope your sleep gets better and better, and your knee recovers asap.

    ReplyDelete