Monday, March 15, 2010

Ups and Downs

Hey all! Delinquent in posting--I think I hoped to wait until I got control of my eating and had good news to post. Alas, it is not so. I think coming clean here will be a great step. I did well on the Flat Belly Diet detox days, but I didn't keep it up. I gained it and then some. I kind of just gave up for a few weeks. Tired of fighting the urge to snack. I quit writing in my food diary-a sure sign of losing the battle. Good news though-I'm back on track. I am so tired of aching all over and not being able to do the things I truly want to do!

In other news, during February I had a weekend sister party. We did some crafting-metal photo boards and fabric flowers. The flowers were a hoot because I cut up some old blouses and we weren't sure what type of fabric they were made of. Some of the flowers worked; some just scorched a little! Mostly we watched 2 year old Emma and read books. As always, it was fun and ended too soon. I do love my family! I'll post photos soon...

The rest of February was filled with birthday celebrating. I don't mind 49 when I have so many fabulous people to enjoy life with. I am truly blessed!

I also had a couple of days of the blues here and there. Not sure what that's about--sometimes I just kind of crash. Luckily it doesn't last long.

March has been a continuation of February. I can't believe today is the Ides of March. Nearly forgot to beware! I spent last weekend in Lafayette Louisiana for work. The demonstrators there are so amazing. I am truly inspired by them.

So, that's it. Now we're caught up. Now I can sleep without guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment