Monday, June 13, 2011

Dinner and a ...?

I ate dinner looking at the street outside my picture window.

I eat watching TV, so no TV has caused a problem. Breakfast and lunch are no biggie, but dinner was a challenge. I actually sat in front of the TV and thought maybe I'd just watch while I ate. Well, I had 'hidden' the remote so I couldn't just turn on the television mindlessly. Dang it! So, I sat in front of my window and watched my neighbors come and go while I ate my chicken breast and salad.

I'm feeling pretty darn amazing tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Go Bonnie! People watching can be just as fun sometimes :)
    I don't watch much TV at all, just a couple of crime shows during the week and Glee with my daughters but that's it. We don't have Foxtel (or Cable as you call it in the States) and it doesn't get turned on at all during the day here. Can't say I miss it either because there are always so many other things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! You should feel pretty darn proud of yourself! Big hugs, and all the best for the rest of your tv-free week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! I bet you'll get pretty creative with the free time this week!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete