Monday, March 25, 2013

??? Better Attitude & Pizza

I am feeling grateful. Happy and blessed. Other than some knee pain, I am healthy. No more sinus goo. I can smell and taste food.

Food is good. I need food. I need to remember to be nicer to myself and relax.

I got a call last Friday morning. Shelli had been sick all night and wasn't going to make it to the Stampin' Up! St. Louis regional. I did some fast work and got a flight to St. Louis. It was such a fun regional--there was a Comic-con event down the hall. How often do you see aliens, Lego heads, wizards, princesses, Dr. Who look-alikes, and stampers in the same area? We fit right in! Really, the day was lovely. Being with stampers is always fun and re-energizing.

I did okay with food. Okay, in this case, is good.

I made a yummy pinterest treat today. Zucchini pizza bites. They were soooo tasty!

Here's the link:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/07/zucchini-pizza-bites.html

Here's what they look like:
Pinned Image

I hope you're having a good day and can also find something to be grateful for!

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful I get to see YOU on Saturday! yippee! I am so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete