Saturday, January 26, 2013

262.4: Oddly Okay

The day after my last post I weighed 264, so I lost weight this week. I'm glad to say that! The fitbit is very motivating. I enjoy logging my food on the site. It's easy and visible. With intentional effort, I can get 5000 steps without exercise. My goal for the coming week is to get 7000 each day.

Wish me luck?

A lesson re-learned: Don't buy honey roasted peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and almonds and expect to not eat them. Even if you put them in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. I use my fitness pal to log my food and it's ok. need to get the fit bit i think to see how i'm doing with movement.....that's a bit tuff when your sitting for 10 hrs at work only getting up to use the bathroom. so that might be a help for me.
    Thanks for sharing your journey, and you know I love you!! Keep on keeping on and you will get to where you want to be.....if I only would listen to myself!
    Hugs from NH

    ReplyDelete