Saturday, July 21, 2012

259.4: Final, Fifty, and Food Fotos (see what I did there?)

I was able to sleep in 'til 8. Way in compared to the 6 a.m. mornings this week. It was lovely! Ronda and Tami taught our class two more times. The attendees were so enthusiastic! It was a great way to end our portion of convention. After lunch we had our final session which was wonderful--filled with surprises, stamping and fun. For the first time, we streamed a part of convention. We wanted to try out the system we hope to use more in the future, and since our 2014 incentive trip is global, we thought this was a good time to try it out. We included Sara Douglass' (Shelli Gardner's daughter) stamping presentation as part of the streaming.

I had to dash as soon as the session was over. Anita, my bestie, turned 50 today. I had collected fifty greetings from friends old and new and attached them to fifty balloons. We had a fabulous dinner at Alyson's house, then I came home to crash and wrap up my day.

I took photos of my non-Medifast convention nibbles. Here you go:


Lunch was sliders--so I had a bit of brat, chicken and hamburger. I also had three potato chips, 1 tablespoon of potato salad, and some green salad with dressing. Pretty good Lean and Green/

A bit of pizza from the Gardner Green room. I ate it before I took a picture, so I had to get a second piece and have Sara Douglass hold it while I took the photo. Bad pic, but evidence.

Shannon had cinnamon bears and chocolate. I had this 3x but will only show you one picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment