Tuesday, July 17, 2012

259.8: Convention Tuesday

Love that number! Happy dance and squeal of delight!

Today was rehearsal day for convention, so I was at the Salt Palace from 8:00 'til 5:00. I was able to stick to the Medifast program quite well during the day, then I began to crumble once I got home. I think it was a case of falling back into old habits--I 'deserved' a treat because I'd been 'good' all day. Anyway, I stopped for a chicken kabob to get my protein for the day (I had salad for lunch, but very little meat)...next thing I know I have ordered fries also. I ate both chicken kabobs (should have stopped at one), seven fries, 14 M&Ms and seven Hot Tamales, and six roasted almonds. Arghh. I currently feel yuck-o. Heartburn. Letdown.

I plan to write every day this week.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, so happy for your loss! Wish I was there to give you a hug. You goofed a bit today, we all make mistakes, just get back to it tomorrow. You will be fine! Love you Much!!

    u know who. :-)

    ReplyDelete