Thursday, September 6, 2012

252: The Battle of the Bulge Continues

Hi! I've delayed posting because I kept hoping for a lower number on the scale. Now that's just nonsense. This blog is about the journey, not the destination. I am on a very windy trail with switchbacks, not a one way road. I get so black and white about progress that I lose track of that sometimes.

I'm tired of Medifast. Or maybe I'm just tired of constantly fighting my addiction to food. It's exhausting sometimes. So much easier to just give in, eat what I want and not feel guilty about it.

The problem is, I would pay for it. Not just with additional pounds, but with an intense disappointment in myself.

I know I can do this. Maybe Medifast got me started and I am ready for a different approach now. Regardless of my choice of armour, I will continue to battle the obesity giant!

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it my friend, if it's not medifast, you can do it another way. Moving is part of it and from what youve told me, your doing that, so maybe you need to find a different way to loose it eating. I will continue to keep you in my prayers that you find the right answer for you! sending you long distance hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Bonnie my friend - you can do it!! It's funny how we focus so much on the destination that we lose our place and forget what we've already accomplished in getting closer to our destination. You have come so far and you need to give yourself some credit for that too! I have no doubts you'll get it figured out. Love ya Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete