Wednesday, September 12, 2012

253.6: On the job eating

I'm working away from home this week in sunny St. George, Utah. It's a beautiful place and I love my job. This annual trip does pose some healthy eating obstacles--like I hang out most of the day in a converted hotel ballroom surrounded by jars of candy. Luckily sugar isn't my biggest weakness!

Here's my plan for the day:
8:00: Medifast Meal #1
10:00: Medifast Meal #2
1:00: Medifast Meal #3 and a portabella pressed sandwich (1/3 lean and green)
3:30: Medifast Meal #4
7:00: Lean and green dinner
10:00: Medifast Meal #5

I'm gonna write what I bite, scribble what I nibble and ink what I drink! I'll take a picture of my food journal at the end of the day. Also, I commit to taking a photo of any non-program food I eat. That will help me stay on track! 

I brought my scale with me, so I'll post my daily ups and (hopefully) downs.

Oh, it's also a special hormonal time this week, so how about I add that to my challenge list?

1 comment:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME PLAN, YOU CAN DO IT!!
    SENDING HUGS, DEB

    ReplyDelete