Thursday, September 13, 2012

254.6: Miracle or Coincidence

Yesterday's food report: I ate too much and the wrong stuff, but I'm not going to beat myself up. 'Nuff said.

I want to blog while the day is fresh, so no pictures yet (technical difficulties).

I had a great, short conversation with Robin Merriman. She commented that I am way too hard on myself which was a great reminder that I need to practice positive self talk. I was taught to do that in therapy a few years ago, but I've slipped lately. Robin subscribes to a daily meditation and hers for the day was about not trashing ourselves. Miracle or coincidence?

Then I saw Jackie Bolhuis who has lost 60 pounds--the last 30 of which have been on the Medifast program! She was so inspiring to talk to. She's very diligent and in fat burning and reminded me that this is easy. Very easy. Just do it. Miracle or coincidence?

You decide...

1 comment:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME TO GET SO MUCH LOVE AND POSSITIVE FEEDBACK! FUNNY YOU MENTIONED THE SELF TALK, IT WAS SUGGESTED TO ME ON SATURDAY. YOU CAN DO IT MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete