Thursday, July 8, 2010

50 Pounds in 50 Blogs #2

Things are going well. I really like the Weight Watchers online tools so far-I've been able to plan my meals ahead of time and put them in the tracker, then print it so I know what's in store for the day. The only thing I curse is for some reason my printer defaults to this teeny tiny print that I can't read very well. Sigh!

It's a busy time at work, so I skipped my morning work out in order to get caught up. Ironic-I skipped Curves to get ahead of the curve at work. Ha ha, I crack myself up!

I don't feel hungry at all, but that's never been my problem. I don't eat food; I eat emotions. For now, I'm setting a timer after each meal so I don't nibble at all for at least two hours. Monday and Tuesday nights I had a hard time not eating after dinner-really wanted to nosh on something. Wednesday went much better.

No appointment for a food addiction therapist yet. That's a goal before the next blog.
Life in general is very good right now. I joined my dear friends Raylene, Karen and JoAnn for a birthday dinner for Karen last night. Porcupine grill. So yummy! I had fish tacos-grilled Wahoo (yep, it's a fish) with cabbage and a yummy spicy sauce. Later, my Bishopric (ecclesiastical leaders) came over to visit. It kind of made me laugh-has my perimenopause mania been brought to their attention? I don't know. It was just nice of them to take the time to come visit.

That's it for now!
Catch you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment