Wednesday, April 24, 2013

270.4: A few slip ups, but that's life...

I've had a couple of oops moments since Friday. First of all, I bought some treats for my friend's boys who were hanging out with me on Monday evening. They didn't like the potato stix I bought--how could they not like those?
prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4517610805201453&w=98&h=108&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90

So, when my knee was acting up at midnight and I got up to ice and heat it, I ate 'em. All of 'em. 886 calories of 'em. Yup.

Oh, and instead of buying 3 chocolate covered cinnamon bears and getting that craving out of my system, I bought sugar free cinnamon bears and dipping chocolate and made some myself. Well, they were nasty. Did that stop me? Nope. I ate 'em. All of 'em. And I have dipping chocolate that now calls out to me every evening.

I was so focused on my goals last week! That focus paid off and I was successful. Even at the Stampin' Up! regional in Salt Lake I was able to eat every 2-3 hours and stay on track. This week I don't even have any goals. What? I mean I haven't written any down, and, as I've heard before "A goal not written is only a wish."

So, here are my new goals:
1) I will eat 100 calorie meals every 2-3 hours.
2) I will update my blog twice a week. How does Wednesday and Sunday sound?
3) I will track my food on fitbit.com.
4) I will do 30 minutes of addiction study each week.
5) I will say nice things to myself.

There. Consider those my ongoing goals until further notice. Do you set goals? Wanna share?

2 comments:

  1. I don't write my goals down, maybe that's what my problem is.....hummm
    i think of you often and pray you get a handle on your weight issue. I'm still working on mine so I understand how hard it is.
    Wish I was able to see you in July but it's not meant to be....maybe you can visit NH? have a regional in one of the new england states again????Hugs and love my friend, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, I'll miss you in July! Thanks for your support and comments--and try writing down your goals. I find it really helps. Hope to see you soon...

    ReplyDelete