Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday Update

Yesterday I was emotional--sad and grumpy. And mad. And I couldn't eat to get through it.

Amend that; I chose not to eat to get through it. Instead, I cried to my friend Cathi and did a bit of shopping. Lest you think I'm perfect, I did buy some sugar free turtles and finished all six of them before I got home. And some chocolate sprinkles, the kind you put on cupcakes. And some pumpkin seeds. And my Lean & Green was a lettuce wrapped Carl's Jr. Famous Star.

So, my wins were a bit slimmer yesterday:

1) I ate my meals.
2) I blogged.
3) I went to bed before 9 (didn't sleep 'til midnight, but still...).

I will increase my wins today--and I can't wait to see what the scale has to say tomorrow. I really have been working hard this week. It hasn't been easy, but I feel like I've turned a corner and am able to focus on being happy and healthy, not just one or the other.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your struggling....seems that happens when we try to do the healthy thing, wonder why that is..... Keep on keeping on, you can do it!!


    Cyber hugs,

    ReplyDelete