Saturday, November 6, 2010

#34

It's Saturday morning and I'm in Flagstaff, Arizona. This time it's not a work trip. I'm driving a U-Haul to Benson (outside of Tucson) with my nephew Tom. Tamsin moved there and wasn't able to get all her belongings into the first moving truck. Her house sold, so we put together a quick road trip. Left SLC at 8 a.m. yesterday and arrived in Flagstaff around 6 p.m. last night. We're going to meet others of the Bryner clan in Phoenix at 10 for a different nephew's graduation.

So, all is going well with tracking and praising. Okay, I didn't praise myself too much yesterday-for no reason, I just forgot-but I promise to do it today!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a really fun trip, Bonnie! I'm sure your nephews and Tamsin were so happy to see you and have you visit. :)

    ReplyDelete