Sunday, November 28, 2010

#41

I am so happy with my efforts last week. I will give myself 65 points-I was 100% on tracking my food, but fell a little short in awareness. I'm giving myself credit for post-awareness, you know what I'm saying, right? For example, I ate a handful of M&M's and peanuts without even thinking, but later on I documented it and thought about what was going on that lead me to the treat bowl. I did this several times during the week.

My biggest challenge this week? Well, late Tuesday night I was invited to join some of the Stampin' Up! staff on a quick trip to Fort Lauderdale to deliver a starter kit to our 10,000 recruit of the year. It was a long plane trip-7 a.m. to 8 p.m. with less than an hour in Florida. Why was this a challenge? We were on a chartered jet enjoying food and snacks of all types. Hard to remain in control, I'll tell you. Not that I'm complaining. When will I ever get to do that again? I'm hunting for a photo to insert here.

My biggest accomplishment of the week? I didn't gain! I am thrilled with that!

I ended up driving home from Logan on Thursday and spent the rest of the weekend in various states of relaxation, productivity, and general merriment. A highlight was the last quarter of the BYU/U of U game on Saturday. I didn't really care who won, but the game was a snoozer until the 4th quarter. U of U up by one, no time on the clock, BYU with a kick on about the 18 yard line. Looks like the game's going to the Y, then the kick is blocked and the U wins by one on their home field! Fun times, I'm telling you.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your happy and doing well....I wish I could have been there for the 10000th demo, super exciting, I've got two recruits, I'm very excited for them! WW new plan starts, hope I'll be successful and hope you will contine to be...
    Hugs to you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete